Monday, February 8, 2010

Seasons of Faith Luncheon

This weekend, our church hosted the annual "Seasons of Faith" ladies luncheon. This is always so much fun, because each table has a hostess, who decorates a table in a "season" of their choice. There are prizes for the best tables. Well, you know me, I couldn't resist the opportunity for a little friendly competition. Christy and I decided to pair up and do "hunting season".

Here is a peek at our lovely table:


We used my fine china and crystal, which has only been used twice in 11 years.



I also did a second table, and it was Gator Themed.



It was great time to spend with each other, and I enjoyed some good "friend time."




Our hunting table won "Most Original", which made me proud because I am all about being original. Here are the "Hostesses with the Mostesses!"

It was so much fun, and I am already thinking about next year.

By the way, head on over to Chef Cheffs: www.chef-cheff.blogspot.com. I will be posting my cakes from the weekend as soon as I finish this post.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Angi said...

What a neat idea for all the women to get together!!! I just might have to suggest this for our church:) I LOVED your idea!!!! So original.