Thursday, August 14, 2014

What’s Going On?

This has been a different season in our lives.  Once I started working on the book, I found myself spending less time on social media and my blog in an effort to balance everything.  I have missed this blog, and I am determined to get it back up and going. 

As most of you know, I started college full time in May, and I am proud to say I am finishing the semester with all A’s.  I never thought it would be possible to do this, but God’s plans are always better than ours!!!  Our kids are getting ready to start new schools, and they are super excited.  Cade has joined the middle school football team, which means he has to be at the football field every day at 7 am.  This momma is a little tired!!!  And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t  a little nervous.  How do I have a middle schooler?

Emmy is busy as ever and she keeps us on our toes.  Life is exciting in our house, as there is never a dull moment.

As for the book, things are coming along.  I am still working on some things to get our story out to the world.  God has used Faith’s life to reach so many for Him, and we still continue to give Him all of the glory for all He is doing there.

As a kick-off of sorts for the blog, I want to do a book give-away!  I will do a random drawing, and here is how you can earn entries.  Share this blog post on your facebook and you get one entry.  Tweet it and get another entry.  Comment here to let me know that you have done these things and earn yet another entry.  The contest will end Monday, August 18th at midnight.  Please join us in sharing our story, and win yourself (or a friend) a copy of Our Faith Renewed.

9781462735891_COVER.indd

Our story isn’t about a book.  It is about a life.  A life that God had planned since the beginning of time.  Our story is most importantly about Jesus Christ and His ability to take broken things and make them beautiful.  Our family has been broken, but God has made it beautiful.  Faith was born with a broken body, but she now has been given a beautiful body in Heaven with Him.

Thank you for loving our family and for sharing in our lives!  It’s good to be back!

No comments: