Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Updates on things other than WV

With all of the excitement of the new camp, I forgot to update you on the new publishing of the book.  When we originally published, we went with Crossbooks Publishing and they have since ceased all publishing services completely to all clients.  But you know God!  When He has plans, He doesn't let a publishing company stand in the way.  I am so thankful for Nat and her knowledge and power with these kinds of things.  She immediately got us going on Amazon, and you can now find the link to the newly published book, Our Faith Renewed, in the upper left column of the new blog (we'll talk about the new blog on another post).  The book is the exact same book that was published  before, but guess what?  It is now listed at $10 instead of $15, thanks to the less-demanding new publisher.  Do you need to buy a Christmas gift for someone?  This would make a great stocking stuffer, and would also bring hope and encouragement through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  If you are new to our blog or our family, you can read Faith's story on the right side of this post.  Just click the link under her picture.
Tomorrow marks my very last day of college.  This has been quite the ride.  While I can't believe I am finally going to walk across the stage next Saturday to get my diploma, I am sad that I will miss coming to class and spending time with some wonderful people who I have grown to love so much.  Next weeks blogs will be dedicated to things I have learned during this last stint in college, so those should be fun.  Here is a throwback to my very first day at UF, just  16 short months ago with this caption: " First day of class at UF! Representing @snowbirdswo in the Gator Nation! #icandothis#imagatoragain#fycs ."

I'm not a selfie girl, and this one looks rough.  I didn't only gain knowledge and a degree, but I may have gained a few extra pounds to go with it:)  But I made it, y'all!!!  It wasn't in my strength, but through dependence on Jesus.  Philippians 1:6 says "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."  When He starts something, He finishes it.  He has started something so very cool, and I have never been more excited to be in the will of my Father that I can hardly stand it. 

If you're waiting for Him to reveal things to you, or if you have been praying that desert of the unknown, hang tight my friends.  He is FAITHFUL!  He promises us this is true.  And I know it personally to be true. 

Much love to you all!
SaraBeth

No comments: