Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pinterest Project Preview {Ladies Tea}

I have finally done it!  I have finally created a pinterest project that lives up to my expectations.  We have a ladies tea at church on Saturday.  Ashley and I are hosting a table with a “Mad Hatter” theme. 

So I searched Pinterest and saw these two centerpieces:

This was my favorite.  But at $255, it was a little out of my price range.

teapot

cupsBoth are amazing in their own right.  So I decided to combine the two, and design my own.

Here’s a sneak peak:

preview   I will post many more pictures on Monday, so this will have to hold you over until then:)

While we are talking about the tea, can you please pray for me?  I am sharing our story, and  I just want to glorify Jesus Christ through what He’s done in our lives.  He has blessed us beyond measure with His unfailing love, and I want everyone to know just how awesome He is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! I cant wait to see pictures! And how fun-- a ladies tea! Will be praying for you as you share your story about sweet Faith. Jesus IS awesome, and so are you! :)