Friday, April 12, 2013

The Last Two Weeks

Here is a recap of what has been going on with the Vaughn family the last two weeks:

Easter- The only time of year we get family pictures is on Easter. 

 familykids

It amazes me how much our family has grown/changed:

2009

kids easter 2011

 IMG_0328

2012

family  

SaraGrace looked beautiful in her dress!!

SG Cade was all too serious about egg hunting this year, because he found out there were rewards of financial magnitude in every egg…a quarter:)

cade hunt    Aunt Amy and BzR got to spend Easter with us.  Amy is one of the greatest blessings in my life!!!!

amy BzR helped Cade figure out how to work all of the gadgets in his Easter basket.

BzR

Good friends are hard to come by, and the Lord has definitely blessed me with a few!  My dear friend, Kristen (Kicken), moved a couple of years ago.  We don’t get to catch up often, but when we do, it is always so much fun.  We always meet up in Downtown Disney with the boys for lunch and a trip to the Lego store.

Kicken got to meet Emmy for the first time!!!

kicken and emmy

The boys were so glad to see each other.  It’s been soooo long.boys  Of course, I was ecstatic to see Kicken.  I love this girl!!!  And I’m even more ecstatic that she is expecting a little GIRL in August.

girls Because this post is a little nostalgic, here is a picture of our last Downtown Disney outing.  I was pregnant with Faith.

IMG_0794

We had one last photo op in the parking lot. 

selfie

I always love seeing Kicken, but I’m so sad when we have to part ways:(  I know one thing’s for sure…I will see her in August when Baby Girl makes her arrival! 

No comments: