Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Camper Cade

This week is Spring Break, and it stinks that both Rob and I have to work.  But, we are thankful that we both still have a job in this economy:)

Cade is going to Camp this week, and he has been so excited.  It is a day camp that is held at a local lake.  The bus picks him up and drops him off.  The best part is that he gets to take his fishing pole and worms every day and go fishing.

 

camper cade 

This picture is blurry because it was taken with my lovely iPhone.  You can probably see that his eyes are swollen and red.  That is because he has a love/hate relationship with my mom’s cat, and has to love on it every morning when we drop Gracie off. 

I’m so glad Cade loves to go to camp.  They are learning Bible verses, praise and worship songs, and they get to be kids. 

We are excited we get to meet up with the Collins crew on Thursday at the T-Rex cafe in Downtown Disney.  Rob and I are taking just Cade to meet up with his old buddy, Christian.  I will definitely post pictures on Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww....say hi to the Collins. Have fun...luv ya!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I've thought about sending Nolan to a camp this summer......how did Cade like it?