Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This Week’s Happenings

We have a busy week this week.  We are spread out from here to there with our children, and it’s not about to slow down any time soon.

This week is VBS at Sardis Baptist Church. 

amazing_wonders_aviation_2

This theme has been awesome, and I have thoroughly enjoyed leading the music this year.  I have been blessed with a wonderful team and we are having a BLAST!!!

This is SaraGrace’s first year in an official class and she is living it up.  Last night, she got to hold the Bible for the pledges, so she thought she was big stuff!

pledgeShe’s been tearing up some dance moves with the music, too.

This little man is missing VBS because he and Daddy have football conditioning all week.

IMG_1140  But he must be working hard.  Word on the field is that he may have just earned a starting position, and he is super excited!!!  I’m so proud of him!

We have been debating for some time now if we will need a bigger car when Emmy Claire gets here.  This is our current ride:

2011-Nissan-Rogue-SRob and I both think we may be in for a swagger wagon in the near future.  But we decided to put our little Rogue to the test.

One morning last week, I had my two and Brinley.  Here is what the back seat looked like:

SG pledgeA little crowded, but they did all fit.  I may just be a little concerned for Emmy’s safety if she sits by SG.  She is a little momma for sure. 

I hope you are all having a great week!   

No comments: