Thursday, July 1, 2010

On the road....


We are finally on the road! I snapped this picture the first time we left our driveway. After that, we returned to get my dress I left laying on the couch, drove out again, headed the wrong direction, then said "let's eat!" so we went to Cracker Barrell not too far from our house. It is now 10:36 pm and we are finally on the interstate. We are definitely starting out in typical Vaughn fashion:)

If you know me well, you know it is way past my bedtime. Poor Rob....he's gonna be on his own in a few minutes. Please pray that he stays alert while the rest of us get our beauty sleep:)

I am blogging from my phone for the first time, so this is going to be an adjustment. Yall know I can talk way faster than I can type on this thing, so I'm going to have to keep it short from here on out. The Lord's already doing a work in me....HA!

Thanks again for all of the encouraging emails we have received. It's a real blessing to have so many Christian friends who we love so dearly.

Happy Trails!

No comments: