Tuesday, July 12, 2011

9 Years and Counting…

On this day, nine years ago, I married my soul mate.

Anniversary 001Now, we didn’t have the classiest wedding known to man. It was the second marriage for both of us. This time, we were livin’ on love. Our $80 wedding has proven that it isn’t the money you spend on your day, but the effort you put forth in your marriage.

We have experienced some of the greatest and some of the hardest days in our lives together. The Lord has blessed us with three beautiful children…

Anniversary 004 rob sb sg

Faith Hospital 005

I cannot imagine walking through this life without this man. God has blessed me tremendously with the gift of Rob in my life.

My dearest Rob,

Who would have ever thought we would see this side of 9 years? There have been days we may not have imagined it, but yet again, God’s plans prevailed. I wouldn’t trade one day we have spent together, as we can now see how God has used our trials to strengthen us together as one. He has written a wonderful testimony for both of us, and I am so proud to see how He is using you to further His kingdom. I’m so thankful for your relationship with Jesus. I’m so thankful that you love Him so much. I love you with all of my heart. You are the best dad to our children. I will never forget watching you take care of me and Faith with such gentleness and care. Cade and SaraGrace adore you and are so lucky that God chose you to be their dad. I’m so blessed He chose you to be my husband. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me!!!

With all my love,

SaraBeth

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Have a wonderful Anniversary Day!!! God Bless :o)

Carrie said...

Congratulations, SaraBeth!

Kay said...

happy anniversary!! what a sweet tribute and so touching!!! may you have many, many more!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions,May God bless you both with many more wonderful years together.

Odette

From the Bumpy Road said...

Happy Anniversary!