Thursday, December 15, 2011

We Be Jammin’

If you are friends with me on Facebook, you know by now that Rob got me an acoustic guitar for Christmas.  I did get it early so that I can start learning and I am having a BLAST with it.  But I am not the only musician in the family.  Cade is our rapper, I play the piano, Rob…well he wants to learn to play something, and then there’s the Grace!!!  She is our newest band member with her Paper Jamz guitar.  The kids got those for Christmas at a family get together, and they are the best things.  They like them even better than the cat!

Here is SaraGrace and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot!”

She really is destined to be a star!  That really concerns me…

Now Cade has one too, and he loves to jam.  I wanted to video him, but he had just gotten out of the shower and didn’t want to put anything on other than his underwear. He said he didn’t need any clothes on.  Well, I’m sure he would have rocked it like nobody’s business, but I convinced him to wait until he was clothed.  So stay tuned….maybe we can get the Streaker Jammer to get dressed and play for us.

No comments: