Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter, Finally….and a recycled dress

So…Easter came and went nearly a month ago, and I am just now posting pictures.  I always look forward to our Easter pictures because it seems like it is the only time we get family pictures.

After church, we went to my parents’ house for lunch.  Cade was already half undressed from his “itchy” shirt, but I busted his bubble when I told him to get it back on.  We had pictures to take.  He responded with, “Why do you always think we have to look like we are going to see the Queen of England?”

Here are our annual family pictures:

family

I am so disappointed you cannot see my fabulous shoes!  I had some super tall royal blue espadrilles.

crazy kidsWe wanted a picture of the kids by themselves, and this is what we got.  I’d say, it pretty much looks like them!

 

sweet kids   Take 2 turned out so much better!

 

Now for the recycled dress. 

I make no bones about being frugal, especially when it comes to shopping for clothes.  A couple of years ago, we went to Mississippi with some friends and found this really cute children’s boutique.  I found SG the perfect Easter dress there, but it was WAY MORE money than I would ever spend.  Mom bought her the dress, and she wore it for Easter when she was TWO!

Does this look familiar?

kids easter

It is still as cute as it was two years ago!

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I love a frugal-minded woman. :) Beautiful family!