This precious girl turned 2 months old. I.CANNOT.BELIEVE.IT!! We went to the pediatrician yesterday, and poor baby had to get her shots. I felt terrible for all of my children, but yesterday seemed even harder. I think I must be getting softer in my old age!
Here is what Emmy is up to this month:
- 11 lbs, 6 oz.
- 22 3/4” long
- She in the the 75th percentile in all areas, which is funny because we have never had a kid get out of the 10th percentile. Cade and SaraGrace are both holding steady in the 5th!
- She is in a size 2 diaper.
- She eats 6 oz at a time, every 3-4 hours except at night.
- She is sleeping through the night EVERY night (Hallelujer!!!)
- She is the happiest baby! She is always smiling and laughing. She was even happy yesterday with a bow in her hair.
- She coos and makes all kinds of noises which is absolutely adorable.
- I started using the sling to carry her around and she loves it. So do I!
What a joy Emmy is to us!!! Her brother and sister think pretty highly of her too:)