Monday, January 21, 2013

Red Box Review

I haven’t done a red box review in a while, but we watched a few movies this weekend that are worthy of a shout-out!

I had heard so many wonderful things about “The Odd Life of Timothy Green.” 

The Odd Life Of Timothy Green movie

Let me tell you…this was one of the BEST movies I have seen in a while.  It was so heart warming and refreshing.  It made me appreciate my children so much more:)  A very sweet movie.

The kids’ favorite was Ice Age: Continental Drift. 

I have never been a huge fan of these movies, but this one was HILARIOUS!!!  Sid’s granny makes this movie a must see!

My favorite movie from the weekend was Pitch Perfect!

I love a good musical, and this one does not disappoint.  It has great music, a good story, and a lot of great laughs.  Fat Amy is my favorite character!

Red Box always provides great entertainment in our house since we do not have cable.  I’m so thankful to have a few kiosks nearby.

1 comment:

Lee said...

We just put stuff on hold at the library and go by and pick it up...the one out by you even has a drive thru window :)