Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Best Gift Ever

We draw names each Christmas for my family.  It’s just easier (and cheaper) that way.  Everyone buys for all of the kids.  This year, I drew my Mom’s name. 

She gave me a list, but I knew exactly what I was going to get her.  She has been wanting a picture of all of her grandkids, but the babies had us waiting until the last minute to get it done.  Thankfully, we were able to pull it off.

I knew that orange and blue was going to be the dress code.  The next best thing to  Gamma’s grandkids, is her Gators!

Tony and Heather Raish came out and did a wonderful job!

Here is Gamma’s picture.

SaraBeth 085b

Though the pictures were for Gamma, I ended up with the BEST.GIFT.EVER!

We had some pictures made of our kids, and I wanted nothing more than to have all 4 of my children in one picture.  Tony did it!

SaraBeth 092a

This picture is one of my greatest treasures.  Needless to say, we got this in a 16x20 for our mantle.  I LOVE IT!!!

They also took some newborn pictures of Miss Emmy, and they turned out great.

SaraBeth 115c

No comments: