Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Day Today!

Today, we finally get to go to Shands for our ultrasound. While we are super excited to see Faith again, I would be lying if I said there was no anxiety. However, God always knows when we need some encouragement, and today was no different. My dear friend, Christina, sent this to me this morning. It couldn’t have come at a better time:)

"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." Phil 4:4

I figure if Paul thought it was important enough to write it twice we should listen to his command. Then I read the following about this verse in the study notes of my Bible:

"This command to rejoice at all times and in all circumstances is nothing less than a call to FAITH. For if the Christian believes that his life and ALL his circumstances are in the hands of a sovereign, wise and loving God who is always working to accomplish good for him, then he can indeed "rejoice always".

Thank you Christina for sending this to me. I have clung to that verse since I read it this morning.

Please pray for us today. Pray that we will REJOICE regardless of what the doctor tells us today. We know that God is at work in many ways, and HIS ways are GOOD!

No comments: