Friday, June 22, 2012

Movin’ Out!

As I posted yesterday, renovations will begin on Monday.  We have gotten a lot done to move out, but there’s still more to do.

Last night, my mom and our friends, the Gibson’s, came over and helped us get the rest of our furniture moved out.

garageThis is a lot of stuff!!!  We are already dreading moving it back in.

While the guys were moving the furniture, they left the garage door open.  Who did they find when they came back?

belle  This sweet face (who is actually a bit bigger now, but her face is still this sweet.)

And just what was she doing?  Rob saw she was going to town, chewing on something.  When he got to her, this is what he found:

lamp cord That would be the cord to one of our very nicest lamps.  I’m not sure if Lulabelle is a cow, or a goat.  We had wondered who had mysteriously chewed the wires out of the porch light, and I think we have our answer.

It’s a good thing I’m married to a good electrician!

No comments: