Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh Pinterest! {A Love/Hate Relationship}

I have blogged several times about Pinterest.  Some good, some not so good.  With our renovations and a new baby around the corner, I have been pinning like crazy.

Here are some of the ideas I have:

Cade’s Room-Camo Kid Room--has some great ideas for Andrews room!!!

This was his favorite.  I don’t think it would be too hard to do, but I sure don’t want him to be disappointed.  I better get to searching craigslist for some bunk beds.

SaraGrace and Emmy’s Room-

cute girls nursery

I absolutely LOVE these colors.  However, seeing that the crib bedding alone is $400.00, I may have to just keep pinning:)

Closet Spaces-

closet

 

Closet for boys

I like both of these, minus the moons and socks:)

The problem with Pinterest is that it gives me a false sense of creativity.  Just because something looks really cute, and I think I can do it, doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen.

Here’s hoping for a Pinterest victory and not an epic fail!

No comments: