Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween Costumes 2012

We hardly ever accomplish anything EARLY in our household, but we have done something we’ve never done before.  We have costumes a month early for trick or treat.

I used to pride myself in coming up with original, handmade costume ideas.  I swore I would never purchase these things from the local supercenter.  Well, I gave in. 

Cade was easy.  He knew he wanted to be a ninja, and his daddy helped him find it immediately.  It’s going to look something like this…

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/88/30/28/21/0088302821525_500X500.jpg

SaraGrace was a different story. We should have known better than to let her travel those aisles with thousands of choices.  Finally, she found the one.

Marvel Spider-Girl Toddler Costume

Don’t ask me when she became interested in Spider Girl, but apparently she is. 

I’m just so happy to have that behind me.  Maybe now we can focus on getting ready for Emmy.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Good for you, girl! Spider Girl is going to be a doll :)

I was thinking about AC and Whitt's costumes today. I think I'm going to try to make them this year, but that's just because I'm being cheap....HA!

Serge said...

It sure seems that this Spider Girl costume was meant for your kid! She looked very pretty in it!