Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blessings

We have been on the receiving end of some special blessings lately. But the one I have to share is from yesterday. My husband was sick and stayed home. I knew he was feeling pretty bad, because he was doped up on some benadryl:)

He had called me several times during the day just to check on me, like he always does. I had to work late, and then go get the kids, so it was after 5:30 when I got home.

But boy, when I got home did I walk into a huge SURPRISE! Y’all, I have the best aunt in the world!!! My Aunt Wimmy came yesterday and cleaned my ENTIRE house. My house hasn’t been that clean in I don’t know when. My husband was in on the surprise and even helped her during the day. I couldn’t believe that ANYONE would want to clean a house, much less mine.

I called her with tears of thankfulness, because there are just no words to say how much I appreciated it. She said that she wanted to do it for me, and that she ENJOYED it. What a blessing she is to me.

Aunt Wimmy, thank you so much for blessing me yesterday. I love you and think you are just the best!

Speaking of blessings, several people have sent me this song, and I heard it again this morning. I love it, and it has come to mean so much to us. I hope you enjoy it, and realize the many blessings God has bestowed on us all, with the greatest being our salvation and eternal life in Him.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a wonderful aunt you have! So glad you are feeling blessed.

Christina said...

I love that song! ...and I love you :)