Friday, April 1, 2011

A Day of Fun with Friends

Yesterday, Rob and I took Cade to Downtown Disney to meet up with his ole’ buddy, Christian.  The weather was super scary during the drive, but we are so glad we went.

We got to the Cafe a little early, so Cade enjoyed digging for dino bones.

 cade dig

Please excuse the quality of these pictures.  I do not own a camera, so my iPhone is all I have.

Cade and Christian with a T-Rex.

 cc trex

Rob has been complaining that I never put pictures of him on the blog.  He’s gonna be real sorry he ever said that.  Here’s the three of us, weather-worn.  We had been rained on and blown about.

 rob sb cade

Me and Kicken (Her real name is Kristen, but SG has a way of naming people and it permanently sticks)…I miss her soooooo much.  It was so good to spend some time with her:)

  sb kick

After we left the Mouse Complex, we headed over to the Bass Pro Shop.

 

Rob and Cade with the bear.  Rob is really tired of having his picture taken already, but I wanted to make sure I had some for the blog:)

rob cade bass bear

THE HOG!  Rob hopes to kill something like this and put it in our house.  It’s a good thing there is plenty of room in the garage:)

hog

We had a great day, and I’m so glad we got to spend some time with our boy.  It did all of us some good.

By the way, we found out this morning that we will be meeting with Dr. K on Monday, after our appointment with Dr. D.  Please pray for wisdom and direction for us and the doctors, as we will be discussing some decisions for our Faith.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: