Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Bits

I am running on 3 hours of sleep today, so I do not have the mental capacity to put together a post.  However, I did want to tell you about a couple of things that have happened recently.

First of all, my husband, who is obsessed with working out and all things health food, has a new addiction to Chobani yogurt.  That stuff is not cheap, and it hasn’t been on sale lately.  I bought some on Saturday, and wouldn’t you know, both yesterday and today, he has found a hair in his yogurt container.  He even took a picture for me to send.  Needless to say, we will be getting some coupons for some discounted yogurt.

Most of you know that Cade takes medication for ADHD.  It has been wonderful, except that my copay went up at the beginning of the year.  Now, I know I have a lot to be thankful for on the insurance end, but $50 a month is a lot to pay for us.  My dear friend, Sarah, who sells drugs for a living, told us about this little savings card that Cade’s drug offers.  I just went online, printed the little baby out, and guess what!  It pays our ENTIRE copay!  God is so good!!!!!

Speaking of Cade’s medicine, we have been experiencing some unwanted side effects lately, so we have started him on Mila.  This stuff is a food that is high in Omega 3’s and has been shown to reduce the symptoms of autism and ADHD in children. Not to mention the benefits to adults.  It has been proven to lower cholesterol, blood sugar, aid in weight loss, and the list goes on and on.  If you want to read more about it, go to http://christenpleiman.lifemax.net/.  This is my sister and she is selling it.  I can tell you that Cade has done EXCELLENT on it.  He didn’t even take his medicine on Sunday, and had a great day.  He is also eating better also.  Anyway, check it out!

Lastly, we are going to have a maternity photo shoot on Thursday, May 5th.  I have never had these done before, and I am so thankful to Cotton Blossoms Studio, who works with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep for providing these for us.  She will also be there to take pictures of Faith when she is born.

Sorry for the randomness, but it’s time to lay my head on my desk and take a little nap.  Just don’t tell the boss!

No comments: