Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Good Laugh

Since we no longer have cable tv, we make quite a few trips to the Redb@x.  Sometimes we hit the movie jackpot, and others….not so much.  But last night was a HIT!

We needed a good laugh, so once the kids went to bed, Rob and I snuggled up in the chair and watched our movie.  The choice for the evening was…

Just_Go_With_It_3

Y’all, this is hilarious!  We laughed the ENTIRE movie.  Once it was over, we went to bed, and spent the next 30 minutes laughing and repeating all of the funny lines.  So…if you’re looking for something funny to watch, this is a good one.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Funny--my husband and I watched this just a few days ago! It was hilarious!! Our favorite part was the luau and the announcer says "what about big country over here"! lol...I thought we were going to pee our pants! Glad you guys got to have a good laugh,I know its needed! :)Also if you need another laugh--go see Bridesmaids! Hilarious! Its just as funny as Just go With it! :)

SaraBeth said...

Oh yeah....Big Country. Now she was a hula dancer:)

simple.true.love said...

At least the laugh wasn't at MY expense this time ... :)

Seriously, glad you all were able to relax and laugh TOGETHER!! Love YOU!!

Marie said...

I agree! This movie is hilarious! My husband and I watched it on the weekend...I especially liked the woman with her wonky eye brow! We were still laughing about it the next day :) It's good to laugh! Thinking of you and your family and keeping you in prayer. xox

Kari said...

Wednesday is $0.50 Red Box day!