Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Labor Day Weekend {Finally}

I’m sorry I am so far behind in blogging!  But hopefully I am back on track. 

We spent our Labor Day weekend in Amelia Island.  I am not a huge fan of the beach, but this one is sooooo beautiful that I could live there!

The weather was so nice.  It wasn’t too hot, and the waves were amazing!!!

Here’s Brinley sporting the sunscreen hairdo.

 IMG_3114

Rob and Cade had a blast fighting off the sharks  to swim in the crazy crashing waves.

 IMG_3115

It about killed Cade to come out of the water to reapply the sunscreen, but I’m so glad he did.  I was able to get this really cute picture.

IMG_3118

 

SaraGrace, on the other hand, spent all weekend perfecting her cheerleading skills.  This is her new life dream!!

“Hands on hips, smiles on lips!”  If I hear that one more time…

 IMG_3117

We even had a little stunt practice on the shore.

 IMG_3121

Then Daddy buried Cade in the sand, and Cade thought it was so cool!

IMG_3122 IMG_3124

Of course Little Miss couldn’t be left out.

IMG_3129

We had a great trip, and it was much needed time spent as a family. 

Thank you Lord for your bountiful blessings you have given us, both through your creation and our family.

No comments: