Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things

I have started using some new products lately, and I thought it would be fun to share.  Some of these I got for Christmas, and some I just stumbled upon.  I am not getting paid in any way to tell you how much I love these things.  I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed them.

Up first, a head massager.

head massager Kiss got my name for Christmas, and this was in my bag of goodies.  I laughed because I thought she had gotten me a whisk.  Let me tell you, this thing is DIVINE!!!  If you love a good head rubbin’, you’ll love this.  She bought mine at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Another thing Kiss bought me for Christmas is a Tervis Tumbler.  This is a hot/cold cup that keeps things the way they’re supposed to be.

tervisI use mine for my coffee, diet pepsi and my unsweet tea.  I LOVE IT!!!  She also got this at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Since the new year, I have had a itchin’ to get more organized, so I started with a deep cleaning of my house.  I hate nothing more than to clean the bathrooms.  We have hard water, so our bathtubs are always a nightmare.  However, I found this…

mr. clean bathtubIt was like manna from heaven!  It wiped that tub clean better than even bleach.  It was so EASY and it sparkled when I was done.  I found this at Dollar General.

I have never been one that takes great care of my skin.  Call me lazy or ignorant, but it has never been very important to me.  But now that I am noticing these terrible bags under my eyes, and quite a few wrinkles, I decided to pay a little more attention.  My mom bought me the microderm abrasion kit from Mary Kay for Christmas.

TWMicrodermGreatDealThis stuff works wonders.  Not as wonderful as a facial (hint, hint), but I love it.  I use it once a week.  She also bought me the Timewise set for daily use and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last, but not least, we have been given the gift of the best kitchen appliance EVER!

griddleRob wanted a griddle so bad, and we finally got one.  This thing is the best!  Cade and SaraGrace request pancakes at least  4 times a week.  We use it all the time.  My favorite to make on it is zucchini.  But Rob’s pancakes are pretty  great too.  It is so nice to be able to cook everything at one time!!!

Have you come across something fun and wonderful?  I would love to hear all about it.  So spill the beans!!!  

2 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Love me some Mr. Clean!! Those things work GREAT!! My most recent favorite thing is the pumice stone that I used to scrub the ring out of the toilet with!

http://surrounded-by-boys.blogspot.com/2011/12/nothin-beats-clean-toilet.html

Unknown said...

Oh girl, I have the head massager, too! My mom and I saw them at Bed Bath & Beyond and she got me one and I LOVE it. Also very fond of my Tervis Tumblers. They have a lifetime warranty, too---we have some of DW's grandparents' and they started to crack and we sent them in and they replaced them (with the SAME patches..they are the old school gator ones so we wanted to keep the same patches). ALSO, I found the kids' size Tervis Tumblers at BBB before Christmas...they have Disney characters in them! AB got one in her stocking and its the cutest thing ever seeing her with her tiny Tervis! :) SG might need one! :)